Saturday, January 21, 2017

#1 ELECTION DAY 2016

While I was not a supporter of Mr. Trump in this election,  it is my sincere hope that he will reach across the aisle and work to unite our deeply divided nation. Specifically I hope that his polices will work to improve the lives of those Americans who need the most help.  If he can do this, history will regard him as one our country's greatest Presidents.

Most importantly, I will not behave like some Republicans who actively hoped Barack Obama would fail, just so that they could get their candidate elected in the next election. I will put country over party and support our President-elect with the goal that America will remain the wonderful, country that it truly is today, and that it continues to shine its light all around the world.

I mean all of this, from the bottom of my heart.

However, if over the next few years, these things do not come to pass, I do have a fall back plan.  I can now grow marijuana in my basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment